Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Walk the Talk and Talk the Walk

Radhi can walk. Its amazing how a human mind works. He just started walking for six days. On the first day of walking he can only take 2 to 3 steps. Come the second day he was walking away like he had done it a long time. At 3 days of walking he can walk towards his desired direction. At the fourth day he can already turn around. Yesterday I saw him walk at speed....like zooming in on something quite fast. About the only thing he can't do yet is run continuously and stand up on his own (which I suppose will come around in a few days time). I'm so excited that he can walk now........he's so excited that he can walk now that he walks and babbles at the same time. What can I say........Alhamdulillah. I'll paste some pictures of him walking in the next entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home